Tuesday, April 24, 2007

About Me !

My name is Ahmed Alhashemi. I'm 19 years old I live in United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi. I study in Abu Dhabi Men's College, and I like it so much . I graduated from AIS school which was my best school in my life. I'm in second year in college, which is level 2. I choose to study Computer Information Technology and I hope that I can finish my college so I can get married.

I spent a semester in UK with my friend to take an English Course. It was a great change of place and living in another culture with its own social rules and system of thinking was something good and new at the same time. I like to read books and get more information from the internet about anything I'm interested in my free time. I'm thinking of spending a year in northern China to complete my studies and get educated better.

I have a lot of hobbies to do in my free time. I like to go play football with my friends. I like to dive in the sea also, and diving is one of my best hobbies. I like it so much when I go underwater and look at the awsome kinds of fish. The best thing I like to do is to work on the computer like playing, studying, or anything else. So the computer is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Eid Al Qubaisi said...

Hi Ahmdo0o0h

Good hobbies..

I wish you can complete your studies and get married
:)